Dear South Bay clients,
Your health and well-being have remained our priorities throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure our team and clients are safe. South Bay Community Services is open for business to serve our clients, accept referrals and serve those in our community through our virtual and telehealth services. While we are working on prioritizing in-person visits for specific clients and families, we will continue to keep everyone apprised of pertinent reopening information. Please click here to contact us for services.
What We Do
South Bay is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services and early childhood services.
Why Choose South Bay
We believe that every member of the community is worth fighting for – and believing in. We are constantly evolving our programs to meet the changing needs of local and state agencies, schools, hospitals, underserved families, children and at-risk adults.
Where To Find Us
Our extended consumer outreach program allows our expert team of clinicians to come to you. In addition, we offer a full range of services at 20+ facilities serving Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. Find your closest facility by typing your city or ZIP code in the box below.
Error: Your Requested widget " wpsl_search_widget-3" is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area et_pb_widget_area_1]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-1]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-3"]
- [do_widget id="categories-3"]
- [do_widget id="archives-3"]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-2]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-3]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-4]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-5]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-6]
- [do_widget_area sidebar-7]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget id="wpsl_search_widget-3"]
- [do_widget id="custom_html-2"]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget id="search-2"]
- [do_widget id="recent-comments-2"]
- [do_widget id="meta-2"]
- [do_widget id="categories-2"]
- [do_widget_area wtfdivi003-widget-area]
To encourage the self-sufficiency of disadvantaged people through behavioral health care services that are grounded in the community.
South Bay News and Headlines
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities is one of the premier accreditation services in the mental health industry. Achieving accreditation requires a service provider to commit to quality improvement, focus on the unique needs of each person the provider serves, and monitor the results of services.